Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shew!

Thank the Lord for His mercy. I came out of the wreck with only a case of whiplash. I have chiropractor appointments every for that, and it's helping......except for when I go to a different camp every week, and sit in service for two hours a day! Anyways....my car didn't fair so well. It had two grand worth of damage, and it's still in the garage. I guess that's what car insurance is for though....I just didn't expect to use it so soon for me...just yet anyway. I thank the Lord though, that He's helped me to draw closer to Him through it. We may not understand why some things have to happen, but we can always rest assured that God is in control, and He knows exactly how to help us through life, and draw us closer to Him....even though we may not see it as that, at the time. Sometimes God has to go to great measures to get some peoples attention.....I'm starting to think I'm one of them. The lesson being.... SLOW down! The speed limits there for a reason...So you don't have to use your car insurance, after you wreck on a bend!

No comments: