Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wow!

What a hectic kind of couple a days it has been. It has been quite a scare too. I can no longer say that I've never been in a car accident! I had an accident in my car, while I was on my way to a camp in Cooperstown. But I met one of my friends at an ice cream store first, where a bunch of her family were all at. After that, we all headed towards camp. Well, Mariah, Caleb, and I, were in my car following Heidi, and some of her sisters, and a friend. Heidi and I were in turn, following her brother-in-law, and sister. They all like to drive really fast, and after following them for a few minutes, I pulled back, not wanting to go nearly that fast. We had taken some back roads that I've never been on before, and it had been raining, but the roads were now dry. Anyways......I came around a bend, not realizing how tight it was, and lost control on some oil that was still on the road from the rain. I over corrected, and spun around, and backed up a bank. It was only God that kept me from flipping the car. When I got out of the car, I realized just how much God had kept His Hand on me. If I would have given the car a little push, it would have flipped over. Anyways.....A guy with a truck came along and pulled us out. I was able to drive it to Heidi's house, where my dad, and a guy from our church came and picked it up. I didn't think I had any injuries until I was sitting in church that night. I couldn't sit back against the bench, because pain would just radiate down my back. I went to work today, but I had to come home early, because I was getting hot flashes of pain, rolling down my neck and back........So I'm going to the doctors tomorrow, and I'll find out what's really going on in there. Right now I'm just praising God, for His protection. He must still have something for me to do, or I'd be dead right now!

No comments: